Friday, August 10, 2012

bits and pieces

Ex chicken coop/ancient duck decoy barn circa 1940 at my Dads house

the prettiest bad boy

Whos cuter? Booshkin bear or meggie

CONGRATS! My friend since middle school is engaged! Feeling old!
My camping gear...for a WEEKEND (over packing problems)

Oh Adirondacks how I love you, oh Vermont beer how I love you.
Boating babe


Jet ski

Endless summer

Endless summer part duex
Saranac lake
Me water-skiing!  Got up on the second try!

Keene valley, home of most of the 49 high peaks

Best goat cheese ever and a fat pig cutting board made form Adirondack maple!

My favorites

River rocks

Cat's in the bag hahah, off to the groomers
WINE eyezzzzz

Celebrating maidzilla (on left) and the beautiful bride (in middle)....rock be blinding the camera
My favorite lil pig at home with other wooden utensils


Bits and pieces: Confessions of a shopoholic.

Seriously comfy new ski boots....so on sale i could scream.


Did I mention i bought this pig cutting board...(im obsessed)




No comments:

Post a Comment