Thursday, February 10, 2011

Loco Lohan


           Heres the thing, I've had it with Lindsay Lohan.  I know, I know, she's the train wreck we can't look away from but, god woman, chill.  I literally cannot hear one more outrageous thing about her or I may go insane its like Lohan media overload.  Also, how many chances can you give one moronic ginger in one lifetime, christ.  This girl could be found in a crack den surrounded by dead babies with the bloody knife in her hand and she'd still make bail and then get acquitted.  I mean, I think I'm going to move to California and start committing crimes, at least I'd get a book deal out of it.  I see something wrong with a state that allows the Lohans to run around free and Justin Bieber to be famous, but won't allow a couple of gays to get married, like as if.  My solution lets go back to Jeffersonian Democracy and get Lindsay and her ankle bracelet outta here or at least subject her to a public tar and feathering.




PS- That girl on the bottom right is not Lindsay, it's me this Halloween!  Girl I love you, but clean it up you should only blackout like three times a week not seven!  Loco Lohan you used to be so garbage can chic, come back to mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment